Whether you are about to move to Los Angeles for the first time due to your exciting new job or you are a native Angeleno looking to upgrade your living standards, Mid City, Los Angeles is one of the best LA neighborhoods to live in. This is why Carthay Pacific decided to build a luxury Mid City, Los Angeles apartment building—savvy, trendy tenants demand only the best neighborhoods! This article is reviewing four of the primary reasons why Mid City apartments for rent are so popular by examining the top benefits for living in this neighborhood.
(1) Renting a Mid City, Los Angeles Apartment Makes Transportation Easy
Renting a Mid City, Los Angeles apartment means you are close to the 10 freeway, as well as several major streets in LA. Los Angeles is known for having congested traffic, so being close to a major freeway, and being by primary streets, means your commute will be, overall, shorter as compared to living in neighborhoods that are more isolated from freeways and primary streets.
In addition, the Metro’s E Line stops at Expo/La Brea and La Cienega/Jefferson, making public transportation very easy with only a short walk to the station from Carthay Pacific.
(2) Carthay Pacific Apartments Offers Renters the Beverly Hills Ambiance Without Paying a Premium in Rent
Located 10 minutes from Beverly Hills, tenants renting our Mid City, Los Angeles apartments have all of the same local amenities that people renting in Beverly Hills have, but they avoid paying a premium simply by living a few blocks closer to the world’s most popular zip code. In addition, Carthay Pacific’s luxury apartments have the same modern architectural features, high-end appliances, and stunning views of the Hollywood Hills that renters in Beverly Hills have access to.
(3) Mid City, Los Angeles Apartments Are Close to Some of the Best Museums in LA
There is no shortage of culture or learning opportunities if you are fortunate enough to rent an apartment in Mid City, Los Angeles. Here are just some of the most popular museums that are in close proximity:
- Petersen Automotive Museum – Located on Wilshire by Museum Row on the Miracle Mile, the Petersen Automotive Museum houses one of the world’s largest collections of rare and exotic cars. This non-profit organization is a specialist in automotive history and has a number of educational programs for a wide range of people.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) – Located out in front of the museum is Chris Burden’s Urban Light, one of the most visited landmarks in LA, and a must-visit spot for photo opportunities, whether you are taking lifestyle photos for social media or taking wedding photos. The museum also houses popular works of art by Pablo Picaso, Titian, Frida Kahlo, and antiquities from around the globe.
- La Brea Tar Pits – Located on Museum Row, the La Brea Tar Pits Museum is also an active paleontological research site that was formed around tar pits that house the remains of multiple prehistoric species.
- Museum of Tolerance – Dedicated to Holocaust education with a mission to teach global tolerance, the Museum of Tolerance offers a variety of age-appropriate tours with a special Anne Frank exhibit, and the opportunity to hear the testimony of a Holocaust survivor.
Renting an apartment in Mid City, Los Angeles gives tenants quick and easy access to the world-famous museums and a number of local art galleries that simply enrich one’s life and awareness.
(4) When You Rent a Mid City, Los Angeles Apartment, You Have Local Access to Top Restaurants
Renting in Mid City, Los Angeles means you will be very close to some of the best restaurants in all of LA. The “3rd Street Restaurants” are located between Fairfax and La Cienega, offering some very trendy dining spots like Son of a Gun, Oste, The Little Door, Toca Madera, N10 and C.O.D. Seafood House & Raw Bar. Whether you are a vegetarian, die-hard carnivore, vegan, or a seafood lover, Mid City is close to a wide range of cuisine types that will keep your taste buds active for years to come.
Call Carthay Pacific to Tour the Best Luxury Mid City, Los Angeles Apartments Today!
Just imagine: you get home from work, unwind on your balcony with a glass of wine while enjoying the view of the Hollywood Hills before you head out to take a short walk to an award-winning restaurant to meet with friends before walking another block away to hit the theater. This can be a normal occurrence in your life when you rent at Carthay Pacific in Mid City, Los Angeles, and our detail to modern design and high-quality finishes will give you the feeling like you are living in a posh boutique hotel. Call now to tour one of our available units. We offer studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and are a pet-friendly building. Call today and discover what true luxurious living feels like!